PBUPZ8382 : Timeless Legend! Phra Somdej Rakhang Lang Kon 2nd Edition holy powder amulet (Wat Rakhang, Bangkok ) with Katha:
|100% Authentic from Temple |
Name: Phra Somdej Khang Lang Kon 2nd Edition
From: Wat Rakhang, Bangkok
Batch: 100th anniversary
Year: B.E.2562 (C.E.2019)
Material: Phra Somdej powder of Wat Rakhang.
Size: 1.6 cm x 2.3 cm
Amount: special amount temple made to give who support this batch.
Purpose of Making: contribute for the construction of the Uposatha hall at Phra Phimolphawanaphithan Dharma Retreat, Ayutthaya Province (branch of Wat Rakhang).
**Information: Phra Somdej Rakhang Lang Kon is the Phra Somdej amulet made of mixed metal. It was first created in B.E.2462 (C.E.1919) by Somdej Phra Phutthakosajarn Yannachanthamahathen (Mom Rajawong Charoen Issarangkul) the 8th abbot of Wat Rakhang after Somdej Phra Phutthajarn (Mom Jao That Seneewong).
Powerful: Phra Somdej amulet is valuable and popular in Thailand, praised as ‘The Emperor of Amulets’ what many amulet collectors want to possess. People believe Phra Somdej’s power can save believers from dangers, fatality, black magic and spiritual assaults and moreover bring good luck and prosperity.
Ceremony: List of guru monks joining in blessing this Phra Somdej:
- LP Pakasit, Wat Lak Sam, Bangkok
- LP Dam, Samun Phrai Khao Kluea Monastery, Chanthaburi Province
- Phra Kru Uthai Bowornkit, Wat Don Neramit, Chainat Province
- Phra Kru Palad Jiraphong, Wat Jomket, Ayutthaya Province
- Phra Arjarn Yut, Khao Phet Ta Maew Monastery, Sakaeo Province
- LP Somboon, Wat Hong Rattanaram, Bangkok
- Phra Kru Palad Sarawut, Wat Lad Chado, Ayutthaya Province
- Phra Arjarn Yut, Wat Khua Ta Noo, Suphanburi Province
- Phra Phimonphawanaphithan of Wat Rakhang
About Wat Rakhang:
Wat Rakhang Kositaram or frequently called Wat Rakhang is the important old temple in Bangkok. It is situated on Thonburi side, opposite Tha Chang Wang Luang Pier. Wat Rakhang was built during the Ayutthaya period. This temple is famous for Somdej Toh, the great timeless monk of Thailand who was an original Phra Somdej creator and a former abbot here.
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”