Directmall > LP Ya Than Khian **The Best Protection Ever! > PDMAB1521
PDMAB1521 : Best Protection Ever! Silver Takrut Embedded Phra Somdej Guan Yu (LP Ya Than Khian, Wat Pacha Ban Phonsim, Ubon Ratchathani province) with Katha:
|Don’t miss out!|
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Phra Somdej Guan Yu
- embedded with Silver Takrut (a silver sheet written with holy characters)
- code and number provided
- created only 999 pieces
Size: 2.2 x 3.3 cm
From: LP Ya Than Khian, Wat Pacha Ban Phonsim, Ubon Ratchathani province
Year: 2559 B.E. (2016 C.E.)
Ya Than Khian is highly esteemed among disciples. People from around Thailand and also foreigners from China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, etc. keep visiting Ya Than Khian every day. Ya Than Khian has built many amulets and they got feedback from worshipers overwhelmingly.
This is a good chance for you because Ya Than Khian allowed committee to make “Somdej Guan Yu” that is made of very holy material and Ya Than Khian had blessed intensively.
Main purpose of making Somdej Guan Yu is to donate proceeds to smart-but-poor students in Ubon Ratchathani province.
**Specialty: The front of the amulet is “Phra Somdej” and the back is “Guan Yu”.
As we know, Phra Somdej is number one protection amulet in Thailand and Guan Yu is the holy Chinese god whom Thai-Chinese people worship very much for good business and security.
Therefore, Somdej Guan Yu is full of holy power that can grant safety to believer in dangerous situations and in time of distress. Moreover, Somdej Yuan Yu will bring good things to life.
**Exclusive Holy Material:
1. Phra Somdej Powder, Wat Rakhang, Bangkok
2. Phra Somdej Powder, Wat Bang Khun Phrom, Bangkok
3. Holy Powder, Wat Intraram, Bangkok
4. Phra Somdej Powder, Wat Khao, Saraburi province
5. Phra Somdej Powder , Wang Naa
6. Phra Somdej Kroo Powder, Wat Khun In Pramoon
7. Phra Somdej Powder, LP Nark of Wat Rakhang, Bangkok
8. Phra Soom Kor Powder, Kamphaeng Phet province
9. Phra Phong Suphan Powder
10. Phra Nang Phaya Powder, Wat Yang Nai, Phitsanulok province
11. Phra Nang Phaya Powder, Wat Chang, Phitsanulok province
12. Kroo Na Doon Powder
13. Kroo Phra That Chor Hae Powder
14. Phra Kong-Phra Perm Powder, Lamphun province
15. 2497 B.E. LP Thuad Amulet Powder
16. Din Gak Ya Yak (holy soil)
17. Holy Powder, LP Nong of Wat Sai Khow, Pattani province
18. Phra Khun Paen Ban Krang Powder, Suphanburi province
19. Phra Kroo Powder, Wat Ta Krai, Ayutthaya province
20. Khun Paen Kroo Powder, Wat Yai Chai Mongkol, Ayutthaya province
21. Dvaravati Soil Buddha Amulet
22. Jindamani LP Boon Powder, Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Nakhon Pathom province
23. Holy Powder LP Sook, Wat Pak Klong Makham Thao, Chainat province
24. Holy Powder LP Nguen, Wat Bang Klan, Phichit province
25. Holy Powder Jow Khun Nor
26. Holy Powder, LP Aod of Wat Jan Sen
27. Holy Powder, Wat Pak Nam batch 1-6
28. Holy Powder, LP Noi of Wat Thammasala
29. SolotMahaPhrom Powder LP Tim
30. Jewel Powder LP Tim
31. Holy Powder LP Jan, Wat Srithep
32. Holy Powder LP Dool Atulo
33. Holy Powder LP Fun Arjaro
34. Holy Powder LP Khow Analayo
35. Holy Powder LP Sim, Wat Tham Pha Plong
36. Holy Powder LP Waen Sujinno
37. Holy Powder LP Guay, Wat Kositaram
38. Holy Powder LP Parn, Wat Bang Nom Kho
39. Prai Guman Powder LP Tim, Wat LaHanLaai, Rayong province
40. Holy Powder LP Chern, Wat Kok Thong
41. Holy Powder LP Kasem Khemago
42. Holy Powder LP Phut, Wat Pa Salawan
43. Holy Powder LP Dabot Sumano
44. Holy Powder LP Tone, Wat Burapha
45. Holy Powder LP Phol, Wat Tak Kanon
46. Holy Powder LP Tim, Wat Phra Khow
47. Holy Powder LP Koon, Wat BahnRai, Nakhon Pathom province
48. Wanh (propitious plant) Powder and Lek Namphee (holy ore) Powder LP PhromMa Khemajaro
49. Holy Powder LP Pern, Wat Bangphra, Nakhon Pathom province
50. Holy Powder LP Pae, Wat PiKulThong, Singburi province
51. Holy Powder LP Sud, Wat Kalong
52. Holy Powder LP Sai, Wat Bang Rak Yai
53. Holy Powder LP Jong, Wat NaTang Nok
54. Holy Powder Yu, Wat Nong Sorng Hong
55. Holy Powder LP Kampan Kosapanyo
56. Holy Powder LP Suang (Thewada Len Din)
57. Holy Powder LP Moon, Wat BahnJarn, Sisaket province
58. Holy Powder of Nun Boonruean
59. Wanh Mongkol 108 (plant) Powder
60. Holy Powder from Southern Guru Monks (related to KowOor)
61. Holy Powder from Solitary Monks
62. Holy Powder from Urban Monks
63. Holy Powder from Meditation Monks
64. Holy Powder Wat Pradu Songtham, Ayutthaya province
65. Ivory Powder (from a tusk that broke while elephant was alive)
66. Wanh Phrai Dam (kind of plant) Powder
67. Holy Powder from the Caves in the South of Thailand
68. Ashes of LP Kanha Paphagaro aged 108
69. Betel Nut Mass of LP Hong (Wat Petchburi, Surin province), LP Yam (Wat SamNgam, Nakhon Pathom province) and Ya Than Khian
70. Hair of LP Fun Arjaro, LP Dabot, LP Kamkaning, LP Tone Kantasilo, LP PhromMa, LP Kasem Khemago, LP Phet Thanathammo, LP Mahabua, LP Ong, LP Jom and Ya Than Khian
About Guru Monk:
YA THAN KHIAN is a respectable senior monk of Ubon Ratchathani province. Ya Than Khian is not ambitious and does not care about money, rank and stuff. Once, his disciple told Ya Than Khian that he would buy a new house for him and take him abroad. When Ya Than Khian heard that offer, he refused all. Basically, Ya Than Khian is simple and merciful. He dedicates himself to Buddhism.
Ya Than Khian is a former abbot of Wat Don Som Poi in Ubon Ratchathani Province. At present, he spends all time on pilgrimage in the woods. His shelter is in the graveyard. Now, he stays temporarily at Tambon Yang Kee Nok Dharma Retreat, Ubon Ratchathani Province.
Ya Than Khian had collected magical knowledge by learning from many guru experts such as Pra Kru Tammaban who kept on magic of Somdet Loon (the great Laotian monk), AJ Tong Lue, AJ Plang, etc.
For contemplation, he learnt more meditation from Jao Koon Norarat Rajchamanit, a high-ranking monk until he fully understood both theory and practice of meditation. LP Kian has ever been to Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar for pilgrimage. His strong mindfulness and magical knowledge makes his amulets very powerful.
**There are many wonderful stories of Ya Than Khian revealed by people.
1. Someone saw Ya Than Khian walking through Mekong River.
2. People said that Ya Than Khian stopped a herd of fierce wild elephants.
3. People said that wherever Ya Than Khian goes will be lucky and away from bad things. Ya Than Khian was once invited to the field of a farmer. He stepped on the field. When the storm came, it destroyed many pieces of field except the field where Ya Than Khian stepped on.
4. People said Ya Than Khian can contact with spirits.
5. People said Ya Than Khian can change bad fortune to good fortune for people.
6. A disciple cut a piece of cloth used to wipe Ya Than Khian feet. He carried a small piece of cloth with him all the time. One day, his motorcycle crashed into a ten-wheel truck. Wonderfully, his motorcycle was totally damaged, but a disciple had only a few scratches on his body.
7. LP Khambu ever mentioned about Ya Than Khian. LP Khambu said that Ya Than Khian was good. One day, disciples brought amulets and asked LP Khambu to bless. One of amulets was previously blessed by Ya Than Khian. When LP Khambu blessed, he took one amulet out and said it had so much power that he did not have to bless again.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real amulet may be different from picture. It is in original condition from temple.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and how to worship for every sacred item at Bonus File.