Preorder > No.1123: LP Supoj **Invulnerability-Good Luck-Charisma > PREAB2874
PREAB2874 : Powerfully Defensive LP Supoj Sema Barami Phayak Medal, Silver with Red BG (LP Supoj, Wat Huangphattana, Trat Province) with Katha:
|**Dear customers: This Pre-Order is closed on Thursday 14 September 2017 or earlier because temple may alter the closing date. Shipment is around Friday 24 November 2017 or as soon as the amulets from temple have arrived. |
**Note: This picture is a sample, so the real item may have a different color according to material and design.
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: LP Supoj Sema Barami Phayak Medal
Material: silver (melted with sacred metals*) red background
*sacred metals as follows:
- pieces of broken metal Phra Somdej amulet given by disciple of Luangpu Moon
- Yant sheets by LP Supoj and his hairs
- metal of making Phra Kring Wat Suthat and guru monk medals
**Miracle occurred during casting that one metal could not be melted.
Amount: created only 169 pieces
Size: height 3.8 cm
From: LP Supoj, Wat Huangphattana, Trat Province
Year: 2560 B.E. (2017 C.E.)
Power: LP Supoj’s amulets are famous in Thailand because those can protect owner from harm and dangers.
Objective: donations to build the Buddha statue at Pa Kunchorn Monastery, Trat Province
Ceremony: holy blessing by LP Supoj in October 2017
About LP Supoj:
LP Supoj is an abbot of Wat Huangphattana in Trat Province. He is a skilled guru monk.
LP Supoj was born in B.E. 2488 (C.E. 1945) in Trat Province. When he was twenty, he got ordained as a monk at Wat Sriwiharn, Trat Province. He is a disciple of LP Sim of Wat Thamphaplong, Chiangmai Province. He follows the way of LP Sim. Back to the past, LP Supoj went to the forest to practice meditation. He went to learn meditation from many skilled monks such as LP Rian, LP Tet, LP Torn, LP Fun, etc. until he had strong mindfulness and accessed dharma of Buddha. LP Supoj is a good monk. People admire and respect him. His amulets are very powerful and have real effects on the worshippers.
1. Mr. Wit, a worshipper has 2 tiger amulets by LP Supoj, one amulet he keeps with the key ring and other one in his house. One day, his friend came to his house but he was absent. His friend pressed the bell but no one came out. He peeped into the house and he was shocked. What his friend saw was a big tiger sitting inside. He telephoned Mr. Wit immediately to tell that. Mr. Wit said to his friend that the tiger was the tiger spirit of his tiger amulet.
2. A man told that his friend who lives in Trat Province has a tiger amulet by LP Supoj. One day, his friend was struck by the thunder and knocked out immediately. He was sent to the hospital and became conscious there. Next day, he came home. He said that he could survive because he wore a tiger amulet by LP Supoj on that day.
3. Mrs. Orn-uma, a worshipper has a tiger amulet by LP Supoj. One day, she dreamt of a big tiger growling at her. She was very frightened, so she woke up. After she woke up, she felt uncomfortable. She telephoned her friend to stay with her. Then she went to her friend’s room and stayed with her until morning. That morning, there was news that there was fire in her apartment last night. Many people were injured and some died. She said that if she did not dream on that day, she might die in fire and she believe very much that the tiger spirit of the tiger amulet by LP Supoj warned her about the big fire.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from temple.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.