PREAB6164 : Charm, Riches & Protect! 1st batch Alpaca Palad Nang Kruan PetPaYaTorn (KB Vi, Wat Weruwan, Chiang Mai Province) with Katha:
|Charm, Riches & Protect! 1st batch Palad Nang Kruan PetPaYaTorn|
**Dear customers: Temple will close Pre-Order on Wednesday 26 December 2018 or earlier because temple may alter the closing date. Shipment is around within January 2019 or as soon as amulets are received.
**This picture is a sample, so the real item may have a different color according to material and design.
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: 1st batch Palad Nang Kruan PetPaYaTorn
From: KB Vi, Wat Weruwan, Chiang Mai Province
Size: 1.5 x 5 cm
Amount: created 499 pieces.
Excellent Magical Powers!!
- The Bringer of windfalls
- The Helper for gambler & business
- The Guardian & Remover of bad spirits and dangers
- The Great Charmer
Year: B.E. 2561 (C.E. 2018)
Purpose of Making: to earn donations to develop and restore the temple.
Ceremony: holy blessing by KB Vi on the auspicious occasion.
‘Palad Khao Nang Kruan’ by Kruba Vi is well-known among ‘Thai Yai’ a Burmese ethnic group that people experienced the wonderful results on protection, charm and wealth. As for protection, it can keep out dangerous animals and ghosts. The man obsessed by a spirit got this amulet and recovered from obsession. As for wealth, it really made the sellers become richer and some won the lottery very often. As for charm, it can direct attractive energy towards the opposite gender that he or she will become infatuated and easily approve the speaking.
About Guru Monk:
This is Kruba Vi (age 98, 2018 C.E.) from Wat Weruwan, Chiang Mai province. Kruba Vi looks very kind. He is highly respected by many people in the north. His amulets are made to help people and accepted very helpful and protective because Kruba Vi who blessed is full of mercy and merit.
Five Interesting Facts about Kruba Vi:
1. Thai Yai soldiers, a tribe in Northern Thailand who carried along Yant cloth of Kruba Vi got a nickname “ghost soldiers” because they were still alive although being shot many times.
2. Kruba Vi has ever seen the aura of Mahamuni Buddha of Myanmar what only a holy person can do.
3. Kruba Vi is highly esteemed by the leader of Thai Yai soldiers, a tribe in Northern Thailand.
4. The volcanic stones given by Kruba Vi became bright like fire towards the holder.
5. A person who has faith in Kruba Vi is a millionaire now.
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.”